Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 3090
Object Name Print, Photographic
Scope & Content Black and white photograph of house moved in 1866 from Wrights Island to the North side of Neipsic Road (#65) Cardboard mount is 6.5" x 4.25". People in the photograph are Henry Wadsworth and Mrs. Hollister. House burned in 1928
Collection Museum